Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/15 10:41:31 UTC

Service registry and search

Anyone knows why ServiceRegistry is unable to load any builders?

Iterator it = ServiceRegistry.lookupProviders(QueryTreeBuilder.class);

This is part of the
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryTreeBuilderRegistry class. And so, I
can't search using XPath or SQL on my repositories.

I'm using JDK 1.5.0_04. Maybe could that be the reason? Is this a bug? Am I
missing something?

Thanks.

Martin

Re: Service registry and search

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmail.com>.
works fine when I run jackrabbit with jdk 1.5, so I guess this is not a
jdk issue.

see also my post to your previous message:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.jackrabbit.devel/4043

regards
  marcel