Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Adam Mlodzinski <Ad...@quest.com> on 2003/05/27 01:26:16 UTC

junit task requires Java 1.4?

Hello, I'm getting the following exception when I try to run my unit
tests using JDK 1.3.1. What is the best way around this? Yes, I must use
java 1.3, in addition to 1.4 and 1.2.2.

java/net/URISyntaxException
     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tTestRunner.java:237)
     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tTestRunner.java:210)
     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT
estRunner.java:532)

My guess is to use a <java> task, specifying the operating parameters as
<arg>'s and <jvmarg>'s? But how do I get the results provided by
errorproperty and failureproperty, and how would I run a <fileset> of
tests?

Thanks for your time,
Adam M.