Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel WAMARA <dw...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/03 16:29:13 UTC

Could not locate TLD META-INF/taglib.tld

Hi everybody,

I got this error every time I want to launch a Jsp with some struts tags in
that, I really don't know why.

I've try to take a look on the mailing list but the two answers I've found
(http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg07550.html
and
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg02380.html)
doesn't seem to be my solution for that problem.

I got some others Struts applications and they work well, except the one
that gives back this error, someone can help ?

Daniel WAMARA

Re: Could not locate TLD META-INF/taglib.tld

Posted by Andy Noble <an...@data-workshop.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I had this problem also, but only when using Forte v3 . I found my solution,
but it obviously won't work if you're not using forte.
I kept my TLDs in /WEB-INF/lib/tlds. The Forte application doesn't seem to
load all the subdirectories in to memory when the project is first opened.
So I had to manually open the TLD directory in Forte before I could
successfully compile/launch it.

I know it's unlikely to be this in your case, but I thought I'd let you
know.

Regards
Andy

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>