Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Joy <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/08 14:18:44 UTC

Directlink, works in ie thought not firefox?

Hi All,

I'm having an odd situation pop up...I have a page
which has several
directlinks on it. The page shows search results, and
the directlinks
are basically new query terms, ie will basically link
back to the same
page just different data. Each of these directlinks
invoke a listener
and pass a parameter to it.

The issue I'm seeing, is that on the initial page
load, all the
directlinks seems to be working. However, only in
firefox, when I click
the directlink again, the listener is not invoked (I
also added debug
statements to the method and see no entry) and all I
see instead is a
blank html page. Though, when I do this in Internet
Explorer, everything
works fine. Has anyone seen anything like this? The
only thing I can
think of is that my URL is too long and firefox can't
handle it and ie
can? Though when I look at the url on the initial page
load and
subsequent hits, it seems to be the exact same?

Thanks in advance,
Josh