Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Vishweshwar, Ghanakota" <GV...@firstam.com> on 2001/05/30 21:15:53 UTC

HTTP Keep-Alive

Hi,
I noticed some messages being posted in the archives regarding session
support and HTTP Keep-Alive support. At that time, I guess this didn't have
the priority. Are there any plans of changing "SOAPHTTPConnection" (also
HTTPUtils, ByteArrayDataSource) for Keep-Alive support? This could be a very
common implementation scenario to keep the connection open for mulitple
requests. Is there any implementation available? Am I missing something
here?
Also SOAPHTTPConnection should accept any extra HTTP Headers (request).
Currently it's a parameter to "send" method but we don't call it explicitly.

thanks,
vishu