Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by sk...@netscape.net on 2007/04/17 11:46:28 UTC

Backend Physical Store from a Windows XP Share Folder

Dear All,

I installed Slide server 2.1 with Tomcat 5.5 on Windows XP.  I would like to include one of my colleagues' share folders as one of the backend physical stores of the server with all the contents reside on my colleague's desktop.  Can I do this?  Is there any pointer that I could start with?

Many thanks!

marco

Re: Backend Physical Store from a Windows XP Share Folder

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
I guess you could by using a file based store (maybe one from WCK)
that maps to the shared folder.

Oliver