Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sapan <sw...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/19 16:24:50 UTC

Jsp struts

Hi,
 I got
 ???en_US.errors.required??????en_US.errors.required???
 this error on my entry form before submit any button andd I used <input
type="button" value="Submit As Draft" onclick="return validateKForm(this)">
at end of form
 i want to show my message on message or dialog box I donot know where it
goes wrong
 Please help me out.
 Waiting for warm and urgent reply
 Thankx :confused:
Swapna

Re: Jsp struts

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Sapan wrote:
> Hi,
>  I got
>  ???en_US.errors.required??????en_US.errors.required???
>  this error on my entry form before submit any button andd I used <input
> type="button" value="Submit As Draft" onclick="return validateKForm(this)">
> at end of form
>  i want to show my message on message or dialog box I donot know where it
> goes wrong

Difficult to say, since you didn't include any of your code or
configuration, or even specify which version of Struts you're using.
There are a number of factors that could be involved here, which are
different between Struts 1 and Struts 2 and also depend on how you're
getting the required messages onto the page.

You need to tell us, at least, what version of Struts you are using,
what you're JSP code looks like for the field with the error message,
how you have validation configured, what your action mappings look like
and what property bundles you have deployed where.

Try to reduce your problem to the absolute minimum amount of code and
configuration necessary to reproduce it, and then post that for review
if you still don't see what's wrong.

L.