Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Daniel <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 16:18:36 UTC

Custom WebDAV servlet

Hi to everyone,

I'm developing a Java Servlet which should give the ability to
interact via WebDAV with a Subversion repository. The problem is that
the framework is quite complex and I got lost.

I've successfully subclassed the SimpleWebdavServlet class and I'm
able to create a TransientRepository (using a XML configuration file).
I've also started to work on a custom FileSystem, but I'm quite unsure
which components I've to "touch" in order to get everything working
correctly.

I've the need to create a "virtual" filesystem (based on some
temporary property of the Subversion repository) and the only data
source for the data should be the repository itself.

I hope someone can give me some hints.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Re: CacheManager resizeAll

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> issue in application?
Yes, it could be an indication that sessions are opened but never
closed. Is there an easy way for you to check if this is the case?

> performance issue?
Yes. It will use more memory than really required, and it will slow
things down at some point.

Regards,
Thomas

CacheManager resizeAll

Re: Custom WebDAV servlet

Posted by Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.
it helps a lot, I'll dig into the structure of Jackrabbit and hope to
get it working!

thank you very much for your help ;-)

Daniel

Re: Custom WebDAV servlet