Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by di...@apache.org on 2005/12/02 01:18:06 UTC

svn commit: r351535 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk: archive/java/scratch/stevel/fault/ java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/

Author: dims
Date: Thu Dec  1 16:18:00 2005
New Revision: 351535

Log:
Move the whole "offending" (LGPL-tained) package out to stevel's scratch area.

Added:
    webservices/axis2/trunk/archive/java/scratch/stevel/fault/
      - copied from r351533, webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/
Removed:
    webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/

Re: svn commit: r351535 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk: archive/java/scratch/stevel/fault/ java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 11:17 +0000, Steve Loughran wrote:

> Is everyone happy with that before I do it?
>

> For anyone are worried about this being pulled from an LGPL project,
> every line of code that I have written for that project is in CVS, under
> http://sf.net/projects/smartfrog  The fault classes are not in there,
> not even a little bit. They may bear a hint of resemblance of
> architecture to the incomplete M32 Xom-based stack, but that is because
> both are based on my (mis) reading of the SOAP1.2 fault model, and there
> is a common goal -to make it easy for extension faults to provide a raw
> SOAPFault if they know what they are doing.

+1 and thanks for the clarification Steve. This will come up in the
future when some big co does full provenance checking and its good to
have the explanation in the archives.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.