Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2018/02/05 10:25:56 UTC

Re: Oak 1.8.2 release plan

On 31/01/2018 10:09, Davide Giannella wrote:
> We have a couple of blockers, which may require more testing. Postponing
> to Monday to see if we're good to go or not.

We still have to wait for confirmation on testing side that the two
blockers are actually solved. Very likely this will be moved to future date.

OAK-7223, OAK-7162

D.

Re: Oak 1.8.2 release plan

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone.

Going to test and cut the release now.

Refrain backports. Free to go once you see the vote email.

Cheers
Davide

Re: Oak 1.8.2 release plan

Posted by Andrei Dulceanu <an...@gmail.com>.
I also backported the fixes for OAK-7162 and OAK-6373 to 1.8 branch.

Thanks,
Andrei

Re: Oak 1.8.2 release plan

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.