Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/01/25 19:12:11 UTC

Please welcome Mikhail as our newest committer!

The man has been moving mountains w/ a good while now.  About time we
made him a committer.  Welcome Mikhail!
St.Ack

Re: Please welcome Mikhail as our newest committer!

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mikhail!

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Mikhail!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

RE: Please welcome Mikhail as our newest committer!

Posted by Ramakrishna s vasudevan <ra...@huawei.com>.
Welcome Mikhail..

Regards
Ram

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Mikhail!

Best regards,

    - Andy

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Mikhail!

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Please welcome Mikhail as our newest committer!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mikhail! Keep up the good work.

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
Congrats!