Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by deepak nigam <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/07 05:59:39 UTC

Promised Datetime & Current Promised Date values not getting updated in OISGIR Entity

Hello Devs,

While creating the sales order from the backend, if we set the 'Ship Before
Date' it will be stored in OrderItemShipGroup.shipByDate field and same
will be propagated to OrderItemShipGrpInvRes.promisedDateTime
and OrderItemShipGrpInvRes.currentPromisedDate fields.

On updating the 'Ship Before Date' from the order view page later, the
value gets updated in OrderItemShipGroup entity but remains the same in
OrderItemShipGroupInvRes entity.

Is this the expected behaviour or OrderItemShipGroupInvRes should also get
updated? OrderItemShipGrpInvRes.promisedDateTime &
OrderItemShipGrpInvRes.currentPromisedDate is used in many services like
'getOrderItemShipGroupEstimatedShipDate', 'getItemBackOrderedQuantity',
'reserveProductInventory' etc.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam

Re: Promised Datetime & Current Promised Date values not getting updated in OISGIR Entity

Posted by deepak nigam <de...@gmail.com>.
*Updated the description.* :)

Thanks & Regards
--