Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org> on 2020/11/06 07:09:20 UTC

Re: Performance tunning guide for Kylin 4

Hello,
    I am glad to share with you that Zhichao has writen a performance tunning guide for cube building and query of Kylin 4. I wonder it is not ao late for those users who is trying to learn more about Kylin 4.0.0-alpha (first early-access version of Kylin 4), feel free to comment if you have any question.
    Here is the link of tunning guide : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KYLIN/How+to+improve+cube+building+and+query+performance .

--

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu