Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/08 20:46:35 UTC

Re: What is the best recipe for determining maximum worker count?

That's correct. There were some changes last year as to. How these worker
containers are allocated that were supposed to fix another similar issue
with the master task. Perhaps this introduced another bug. I'm not sure
there's enough info to be sure can you give more details? Anyone else
seeing this issue? And to confirm this was only when you run on a single
machine?

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@gmail.com>.
OK. I will take more experiments and let you know.

Thanks,
Dongjin