Posted to user@struts.apache.org by tom tom <j_...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/06 03:22:03 UTC

How to capture this event

Hi,

We are using struts 2.0.6 with AJAX development features, we got couple of <s:div ..s, in our page inside the tabbed panel
 .

We want to do some lazy loading, which means when someone clicks the div,
inside the tabbed panel,we need to load some data for that corresponding page,

At the moment we are unable to trap this event, when we give onClick inside the <s:div...  it does not really fire when some one click the div but the page body,which is not we really want.

Can someone pls give us any help on this.

Thanks

RE: How to capture this event

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
you should use onclick

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Re: How to capture this event

Posted by Tracy12 <j_...@yahoo.com>.
I tried lot of examples at
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.2/docs/ajax-and-javascript-recipes.html#AjaxandJavaScriptRecipes-Donotloadtab2whenpageloads%2528itwillbeloadedwhenselected%2529

but nothing seems to work,

I know the above documentation is for struts 2.1 we are using struts 2.0.6

We have the AJAX  divs and tabbed panels inside a portal enviornment.

Has any of these events tried on portal env.

What I basically want it to trap the event when someone click one of the
divs which I am interested.

I tried notifyTopic,  beforeSelectTabNotifyTopics,
afterSelectTabNotifyTopics

but nothing seems to trap the click of the div

Pls let us know how to proceed

Thanks
Lalitha

Re: How to capture this event