Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Daniel Brüßler <in...@danielbruessler.de> on 2007/07/12 10:56:58 UTC

[Lenya-Conference] Please turn it louder

Hello,

#lenya@freenode.net seems not to be in use - so I try it via Email.

Please make it louder because I hardly can understand the speaker. Thanks!!!

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler

Re: [Lenya-Conference] Please turn it louder

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Just login into irc.freenode.net, then issue a /join #lenya. That should
do it.

Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> Hello Joern,
>
> thanks for having a look at it. It's very silent but I can understand it
> now. By the way thanks for streaming the conference!
>
> I just have started Gaim (Linux Ubuntu), created an account with type
> "IRC",username "lenya" server "irc.freenode.net", no password,
> "auto-login". The title of the window is "freenode-connect". In the menu
> "" I can choose "send as" by "linuxunterwegs" or
> "lenya@irc.freenode.net", I tried both. Normally I do not use IRC, so
> maybe I use it in a wrong way.
>
> Do you have a hint?
>
> kind regards
> Daniel
>

>>> #lenya@lenguin.freenode.net is not available for me, I'm connected with
>>> #lenya@irc.freenode.net
>>>
>> funny, i haven't seen you in there. are you lurking with hidden nick?
>>  the sound should be louder now, but the gains are maxed at the camera,
>> so it's as loud as it gets...
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> jörn

Richard Frovarp
EduTech System Administrator
1-701-231-5127 or
1-800-774-1091

Re: [Lenya-Conference] Please turn it louder

Posted by Daniel Brüßler <in...@danielbruessler.de>.
Hello Joern,

Posted by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de>.

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

Kurt is up in Heaven now.

Re: [Lenya-Conference] Please turn it louder

Posted by Daniel Brüßler <in...@danielbruessler.de>.
Hello Richard,

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.