Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Ryan Chen <ry...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 04:14:10 UTC

[V2] Does function import support post payload in V2?

Hi folks,

We realize function import in OData V2 protocol doesn't support passing
parameters through  post body as payload in a POST method. Does Olingo V2
or SAP UI5 support it? If so, does it support json/atom format as input
parameters, or just raw parameters (eg: p1=v1&p2=v2)? How about V4?

Ryan Chen
ryanchn@gmail.com

RE: [V2] Does function import support post payload in V2?

Posted by "Handl, Ralf" <ra...@sap.com>.
Hi Ryan,

That would be a proprietary “extension” to the V2 standard. Better use standard V4 instead.

Thanks!
--Ralf

Posted by Ryan Chen <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Handl, Ralf" <ra...@sap.com>.