Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Luis Gil de Bernabé <lj...@googlemail.com> on 2016/08/12 11:13:47 UTC

[HELP] with error when building : ​org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.

​ello Team:
How are you hollydays ;) i guess they going well.
I got a question on the build process and guessing not documented this
error is as follows:

validate-xhtml:
[xmlvalidate]
E:\Repositorios\APACHE-DOC\httpd-doc\httpd-trunk2-redo\manual\mod\directives.html.es:24:206:
XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.
[xmlvalidate] Could not validate document
E:\Repositorios\APACHE-DOC\httpd-doc\httpd-trunk2-redo\manual\mod\
directives.html.es: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures
must start and end within the same entity.
[xmlvalidate]
E:\Repositorios\APACHE-DOC\httpd-doc\httpd-trunk2-redo\manual\mod\
​​
directives.html.es is not a valid XML document
[xmlvalidate]
E:\Repositorios\APACHE-DOC\httpd-doc\httpd-trunk2-redo\manual\mod\
​​
quickreference.html.es:53:1: XML document structures must start and end
within the same entity.
[xmlvalidate] Could not validate document
E:\Repositorios\APACHE-DOC\httpd-doc\httpd-trunk2-redo\manual\mod\
quickreference.html.es:
*​​org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:* XML document structures must start and
end within the same entity.
[xmlvalidate]
E:\Repositorios\APACHE-DOC\httpd-doc\httpd-trunk2-redo\manual\mod\
quickreference.html.es is not a valid XML document
[xmlvalidate] 726 file(s) have been successfully validated.

​Does some one got this error before and how can it be fixed?
because i am concerned the xml file related to the HTML one its just a few
lines and then it generates a frame for the "index" at least in the
​
*quickreference.html*

And the same with the other file the xml its just a few lines and then it
generates a frame for the index of all directives....
Any hint on this point? ​

Thank you in advance.

Linkedin:   https://linkd.in/Ljjt8L
Twitter :     https://twitter.com/luigy_tspg

Re: [HELP] with error when building : ​org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.

Posted by Luis Gil de Bernabé <lj...@googlemail.com>.
Nop, i just can diff it with the repo last version of the file.

Linkedin:   https://linkd.in/Ljjt8L <http://linkd.in/Ljjt8L>

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by Luis Gil de Bernabé <lj...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.