Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/13 14:27:59 UTC

Audit in C*

Hi,

Anybody have used auditing to find out failed login attempts, or
unauthorized access tries.

I found ecAudit by Ericsson, is it free to use? Has anybody tried it?

Ref: https://github.com/Ericsson/ecaudit

Re: Audit in C*

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
Good to know Bobbie

Regards,
Nitan
Cell: 510 449 9629

Re: Audit in C*

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Pelle

Regards,
Nitan
Cell: 510 449 9629

Re: Audit in C*

Posted by "Rane, Sanjay" <Sa...@intuit.com>.
unsubscribe

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2019, at 6:01 AM, Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>> wrote:

This email is from an external sender.

3.11

Regards,
Nitan
Cell: 510 449 9629<tel:510%20449%209629>

Re: Audit in C*

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
3.11

RE: Audit in C*