Posted to users@maven.apache.org by koxkorrita <ko...@laudio.info> on 2011/01/02 19:25:47 UTC

scm

hello
i want to implement the changelog pluging into my maven projects.
i have see the configuration (bellow).
but how can i declare (reference / configure) my cvs server into the
settings.xml file?

thanks

<reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <type>tag</type>
          <tags>
            <tag implementation="java.lang.String">alpha-2</tag>
            <tag implementation="java.lang.String">alpha-3</tag>
          </tags>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

Re: scm

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
On 2011-01-02 19:25, koxkorrita wrote:
> hello
> i want to implement the changelog pluging into my maven projects.
> i have see the configuration (bellow).
> but how can i declare (reference / configure) my cvs server into the
> settings.xml file?

You put that info in the project's pom.xml file.

See http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin/usage.html

> thanks
>

> <reporting>
>     <plugins>
>       <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
>         <version>2.2</version>
>         <configuration>
>           <type>tag</type>
>           <tags>
>             <tag implementation="java.lang.String">alpha-2</tag>
>             <tag implementation="java.lang.String">alpha-3</tag>
>           </tags>
>         </configuration>
>       </plugin>
>     </plugins>