Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Johannes Zellner <jo...@zellner.org> on 2000/11/30 16:50:07 UTC

list or warings/erros

Hi,

can someone give me a list of all warnings/errors
which ant generates ? -- I'd need this to write
errorformat support for vim.  (A pointer to the
source files where the messages are generated
would eventually also be helpful).

--
   Johannes

Re: list or warings/erros

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Johannes Zellner <jo...@zellner.org> wrote:

> can someone give me a list of all warnings/errors
> which ant generates ?

Oops, don't think this will be an easy task. Go out on the source tree
and search for every log statement - and then you still don't have all
possible values as some messages get there content from caught
exceptions.

And to make things worse, every <taskdef> will most probably add new
messages.

Stefan