Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Laures <ba...@googlemail.com> on 2011/11/09 10:21:21 UTC

XML Validation fails for Placeholder on non string attributes

I'm using a placeholder to configure the waitForSlave property of a broker.
The xml validation fails on this property because ${cluster.replication} is
no valid boolean.

The easy workaround is to start activemq without validation.

should i open an issue on the bugtracker for this?

Re: XML Validation fails for Placeholder on non string attributes

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Joe,

thanks for pointing this out.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3168 is now fixed. For older
version, turn off schema validation. See

http://activemq.apache.org/xml-reference.html#XmlReference-SchemaValidationAlphabeticallyOrderedXMLElements%28Newin5.4%29

for more info

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net