Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by p....@almerys.com on 2007/07/13 11:15:06 UTC

[AXIS2]Accessing webservice through multiple addresses

Hello,
I am working on the migration from AXIS1 to AXIS2 of webservices.
These are currently accessed through 3 different addresses:
http://hostname/services/*
https://hostname/serverAuthent/*
https://hostname/clientAuthent/*

It works flowlessly with AXIS1 but with AXIS2, only the first address is
working.
The two others gives me : [WebContainer : 0] 2007-07-13 10:39:34,603 DEBUG
Servlet.java [handleFault] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot
be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)

How can I configure multiple EPR for my webservices in Axis2?
Thanks in advance,

Pierre Casenove