Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Izzo, Graziano" <GI...@na.atos.it> on 2001/02/06 21:37:21 UTC

error message of cocoon1.7.4 in a file? Is it possible?

	hi,
	could you tell me if is it possible to modify
	the stout of cocoon1.7.4?
	So, i do not want to see the error message in my wap browser,
	but i woul like to write them in a file?
	is it possible?

	thanks
	Graziano

Re: error message of cocoon1.7.4 in a file? Is it possible?

Posted by Chris Gow <cg...@digitalfairway.com>.
Are you talking about the stack dump you get when a page doesn't compile,
any uncaught exceptions in Cocoon?  Then I believe the answer is no.  At
least not without rewriting that part of Cocoon.

Chris

At 09:37 PM 2/6/01 +0100, you wrote:

>         hi,
>         could you tell me if is it possible to modify
>         the stout of cocoon1.7.4?
>         So, i do not want to see the error message in my wap browser,
>         but i woul like to write them in a file?
>         is it possible?
>
>         thanks
>         Graziano

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine
  medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently
  view it as some kind of recreational activity."
                 -- Dave Barry

Chris Gow                                           Digital Fairway Corporation
Software Engineer                                   180 Attwell Drive Suite 360
cgow@digitalfairway.com                             Etobicoke, ON M9W 6A9
http://www.digitalfairway.com                       416.628.7534