Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Narayanan, Lakshmi" <la...@mmc.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/11 16:50:01 UTC

FW: Vulnerabilities in SOLR 8.6.2

Can anyone please advise?
Who else should be notified to get some guidance on this please??

Lakshmi Narayanan
Marsh & McLennan Companies
121 River Street, Hoboken,NJ-07030
201-284-3345
Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
1. There is no Solr support team. This is a mailing list of volunteers using the software.
2. I do not recommend running Solr in a Docker container for production.
3. Please review the Solr Jira for security issues. If you believe that there are security vulnerabilities that need to be fixed, open a Jira issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SOLR/issues/SOLR-14792?filter=allopenissues

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org