Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul Wallace <pw...@esriaustralia.com.au> on 2004/01/09 01:22:07 UTC

mapping.findForward

Hi,
    I am having trouble, after my action forwarding to a fully formed www URL. I am told by error message that all
forwards defined in struts-config.xml must precede with a '/'.

Fine. Except if I want to forward to a www URL the server complains (unceremonious error message).

How may I pass control from an Action to an external www URL please?

thanks

Paul Wallace
ESRI Australia

snippet:

<action name="InvalidateAllAction" path="/invalidate" type="my.package.struts.InvalidateAllAction">
    <forward name="aval" path="http://www.wwwaddress.com" />

Delivering GIS Solutions everyday