Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Scott Ryan <sc...@theryansplace.com> on 2006/04/06 14:51:26 UTC

RE: Weblogic help

Is this a file that you can truly generate or is it a fixed file that you
can just place in your resources directory like the web.xml and
weblogic.xml.  The application.xml is easy to generate since it is
predictable what is needed however I am not sure the Weblogic version is
that easy to generate.  On our side we just hand code it an include it with
the project using the resources directory in both Maven 1 and 2.  From your
example it looks like you are mainly using it to change the class loader
hierarchy and there is really no way to automate that since the generated
one would just generate the standard J2EE hierarchy which is the default so
no weblogic-application.xml is actually required.

Scott Ryan
Chief Technology Officer
Soaring Eagle L.L.C.
scott@theryansplace.com
www.soaringeagleco.com
(303) 263-3044

Posted by Paul Li <pa...@gmail.com>.
thanks guys!

will try this out and see how I go ... and will post the result back on here

Re: Weblogic help

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.