Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by zhaojun <zh...@126.com> on 2019/01/14 07:01:55 UTC

[Discuss]Make omega and alpha decouple with spring-boot

Hi, all

I think we should provide api way to bootstrap omega and alpha.
Now our code was tightly coupled with spring-boot, it is not possible for integrated with other middleware.
We should provide Omega.init(), Alpha.init() api, spring-boot was just one implementation for Pack.

Any thought?

------------------
Zhao Jun
Apache Sharding-Sphere & ServiceComb

Re: [Discuss]Make omega and alpha decouple with spring-boot

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
Ok, I’ll keep the old aspect processor way.
And OmegaContextAware annotation have not used in pack, I think we should delete this unused code.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zhaojun <zh...@126.com>.

Posted by zhaojun <zh...@126.com>.
Hi, Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by zhaojun <zh...@126.com>.

Posted by zhaojun <zh...@126.com>.

Posted by zhaojun <zh...@126.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 赵俊 <zh...@jd.com>.
That’s a good idea, we can add other methods in the omega and alpha api.
Omega/Alpha was our client/server architecture, so I think omega is enough for us.

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.