Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthias Reischenbacher <ma...@gmx.at> on 2014/02/13 04:15:46 UTC

Re: SVG - embedded CMYK bitmaps

Hi,

I just realized that CMYK-Bitmaps inside SVGs are handled correctly with
FOP/Batik. No conversion is done to RGB. I didn't check my sample image
enough, which was already in RGB. Sorry for the noise.

@Luis: I've successfully used JPEG-CMYKs with FOP in the past. TIFF-CMYK
are more problematic so I'll give TwelveMonkeys a try if it comes up again.

Regards,
Matthias