Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mariam Walid <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/03 13:47:48 UTC

Flink connection to remote server

Dear All,

I have a question regarding contacting a remote server and receiving
other users have used flink with milvus server, I have trouble running the
job on flink cluster although it is working locally.
I would really appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Mariam

Re: Flink connection to remote server

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi Mariam,
a quick mailing list query and Jira query didn't reveal any pointers for
Flink with Milvus, unfortunately. But have you had a look at Flink's
AsyncIO API [1]? I haven't worked with it, yet. But it sounds like
something that might help you accessing an external system.

Matthias

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/datastream/operators/asyncio/