Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/09/16 03:55:01 UTC

Removing the ecomclone webapp from the ecommerce component

In the "ecommerce" component there are two web applications:
- ecommerce: the actual web application
- ecomclone: a clone of the above, that leverages the controller's
"include" feature to extend the main web application
For what I know the ecomclone webapp has been initially created to to test
and provide an example of the "include" feature; since then the feature has
been widely used and now essentially all the OFBiz applications make use of
it (by including the common-controller.xml) or extending/overriding other
applications.

My proposal is to remove ecomclone since it is no more needed.

Any objection or concerns?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Removing the ecomclone webapp from the ecommerce component

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
+1

Michael

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Op vrijdag 16 september 2016 heeft Taher Alkhateeb <
slidingfilaments@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

--
Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Removing the ecomclone webapp from the ecommerce component

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 16/09/2016 � 05:55, Jacopo Cappellato a �crit :