Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Zulfiqar Ali <zu...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/16 13:29:37 UTC

Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting - 18th FEB 2015 - Preparing Agenda

Hi,

We are preparing agenda for upcoming Falcon sync up, scheduled on 10:30 AM
IST, 18th Feb.

Please let us know if you have any specific item to be covered in this sync
up.

Thanks
Zulfi

Re: Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting - 18th FEB 2015 - Preparing Agenda

Posted by Zulfiqar Ali <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Agenda for Falcon sync up is documented here: Falcon Syncup Meeting Agenda
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51811161>

Theme of this sync up is to unblock pending patch reviews, design reviews
etc. As of now ~15 JIRAs are waiting in 'PATCH AVAILABLE' state.

Thanks
Zulfi