Posted to builds@apache.org by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org> on 2021/04/05 10:33:07 UTC

Publishing to nightlies.a.o from declarative pipeline

Hi all,

TL;DR:
Does someone know how to upload to nightlies.a.o using a declarative
pipeline?

The longer version:

I am trying to create a nightly Jenkins job which generates Doxygen
information for Apache Celix;
however I am not sure how to upload to nightlies.apache.org using a
declarative pipeline.

https://nightlies.apache.org/jenkins-publishing.html describes how to
upload something using
a 'Post Build action'. This is something I tried and succeeded with, only
that requires me to
use a 'Freestyle project' type of job instead of a 'Pipeline' job.

I am able to:
- Generate Doxygen output using a 'Pipeline' job [1]
- Upload to nightlies.a.o using a 'Freestyle project' job [2]

How to combine this so I can upload to nightlies.a.o using a declarative
pipeline?

Thanks already!

Roy

[1] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Celix/job/doxygen-test/22/console
[2] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Celix/job/nightlies-test/6/console

Re: Publishing to nightlies.a.o from declarative pipeline

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
pon., 5 kwi 2021 o 12:33 Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org> napisał(a):
> TL;DR:
> Does someone know how to upload to nightlies.a.o using a declarative
> pipeline?

Here you have an example
https://github.com/apache/struts/blob/master/Jenkinsfile#L124-L142

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Publishing to nightlies.a.o from declarative pipeline

Posted by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

This is indeed the info I was looking for! Thanks for helping out!

Best regards,
Roy

Op ma 5 apr. 2021 om 13:08 schreef Stefan Seelmann <mail@stefan-seelmann.de

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.