Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 14:01:21 UTC

Update of incubator webpage

I was told to contact general@ by INFRA:

Can someone direct me to a person that can help with the task below (copied
from the closed INFRA issue)?

---
This page: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/callback.html

Was edited:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/callback.xml

The html page needs to be regenerated. Although the project has graduated
from incubation, search engines still point to it, and the links in it need
to be updated (the link to the website item was updated).

Re: Update of incubator webpage

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I managed to find right after I posted the message the link to
the incubator CMS to re-gen the page.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shazron,