Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Raagu <rk...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/31 10:18:35 UTC

writing plugin

Hi I want to write a plugin for nutch.. I wrote a simpe plugin n placed it in
approate locations
I have compiled it successfully  using ant.

But I am not able to import my plugin from existing source code..
That is i  am not able to call my plugin from existing source code..
Actually , i need to write a plugin in fetcher..
 after reading from the fetchlist , my plugin should be called to filter the
urls.. then give it to fetcher to fetch..

Please tel me entire procedure to do this.. What fuctions should i use to
extract the all d urls from the fetchlist before giving it to the
fetcher....

n tel me how to import my plugin package..

Re: writing plugin

Posted by Techie <ar...@gmail.com>.
hI,

Nutch biggies are always busy with big things. so expect any answer soon.
Instead, storm your mind, spend some time to go into details... instead of
wasting time to recieve any answer ...

For you only,

Arun Sharma