Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/24 15:29:10 UTC

Test Hanging On CI Server

Hi All,

I'm using activeMQ to provided an embedded JMS environment for testing
and while my tests work fine on windows and ubuntu linux, it hangs on
our Jenkins CI server (which is running Oracle Enterprise Linux).

Here's the unit test, slimmed down to ignore all the noise while I was
trying to figure out why it was hanging. It always hangs on
broker.start();

https://gist.github.com/2479651

A little frustrating... works fine everywhere else so I don't get what
is going on. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using  "org.apache.activemq:activemq-core:5.5.1"

Thanks,
James