Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Mao <ja...@iona.com> on 2007/06/14 07:56:55 UTC

mvn install in the distribution

Hi,

I found an issue on windows vista, the mvn install in the distribution
will not generate the correct bundle jar.
I've tested on win2000 and linux, they works, so i guess it's just on
the win vista.

And if the bundle jar corrupt, all the scripts will fail,
i can see the scripts use the manifest jar, i thought the manifest jar
will ref the cxf jars in the module dir,
but as a matter of fact, the manifest jar depend on the bundle jar (you
can see the first jar defined in the Meta-INF/manifast.mf)
If that's what we mean, then the rest of the cxf jars defined in the
manifast.mf is redundant,
  and also should not be expected to work, thus we should remove those.

James