Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Jeremy Payne <jp...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/17 19:36:15 UTC

Re: Cache sharing between siblings

I've been thinking about this, but you can use current parent
functionality to perform local node(edge) object lookups.
It's a hack and requires careful configuration of your remap and
parent configuration so to not end up in a cache loop
or end up storing duplicate copies.. but it is a doable workaround in
the absence of some type of clustering(CARP, etc).

Posted by Jeremy Payne <jp...@gmail.com>.
btw... i'll add a lesson learned post to my wiki..
give me a couple days to clean up lab details.. :-)