Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2002/04/16 10:23:40 UTC

validation impl

...I need a helping hand with the xerces code base, please.

Mission: I'd like to use the xerces validation features not just while
parsing an InputSource in a fail-fast manner but like to have all
validation violations for a document. It would also be great to be able to
get the constraints for a specific node. no matter if the constraints are
violated or if they succeeded. And it would be great if there would be
some kind of grammar object that could even be re-used to test different
InputSources against...

I know there is currently some work in process regarding the grammar
stuff...

it would be great if someone could give some short comments on this...

Thanks
--
Torsten