Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Scott Matheson <sm...@intralinks.com> on 2015/03/25 21:00:45 UTC

alivepdf questions

Hi, I use alivePDF to generate PDF client side, all works well, I end up saving the PDF to disk, the user can then open the PDF and print

However the client would now like the PDF to be open after generation so the user can print from the PDF or save, saving becomes the users options

Does anyone know if alivePDF can support this, ie opens a PDF window after creation, I find the document very difficult to follow, example would be nice :)

Sent from my iPad

________________________________

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: alivepdf questions

Posted by Carlos Velasco <ca...@gmail.com>.
In a web context, you can launch a new navigator window using the local
file url (see URLLoader) to display the pdf content.

Re: alivepdf questions

Posted by Carlos Velasco <ca...@gmail.com>.
<s:Group width="100%" height="100%">

Re: alivepdf questions