Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Niranjan Dash <ni...@persistent.co.in> on 2005/08/30 11:30:18 UTC

Accumulation of JMeter results

Hi,

I've been asked to get a total result of several JMeter execution results. I
could gather them in a separate log file which in turn contains all the
contents of the individual log files generated.

But, this is not what I wanted. I wanted something by which we get a instant
analysis, as how many are thru and how many are not.

I hope the question is clear, if not please revert.

Regards,

Niranjan Dash

Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.|Outsourced Software Product Development|

#402, "Bhageerath", Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, 411 016 |
*: +91 20 25702736 (Direct) | Fax: +91 20 25702702 |
<http://www.persistentsys.com> www.persistentsys.com

RE: Accumulation of JMeter results

Posted by "Anuradha S.Athreya" <an...@world2web.com>.
There is a JMeter-Ant Script with the help of which the log files can be
converted into HTML which will display the overall statistics based on the
results in the log files .
U can take a look at this :
http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/

#402, "Bhageerath", Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, 411 016 |