Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by panfei <cn...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 11:06:06 UTC

StoreInKiteDataset cannot recognize hive dataset

Hi all:
I use StoreInKiteDataset processor to try to store data in hive by
configuring the target URI to:

*dataset:hive:default/sandwiches*

but the processor reports that* the URI is invalid*. but after replacing
the URI to

*dataset:file:/tmp/sandwiches*

everything works OK.

Is there any way to resolve the Hive  dataset issue ?  or it is not
supported at all ?

Thank you very much
--
不学习,不知道

Re: StoreInKiteDataset cannot recognize hive dataset

Posted by panfei <cn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan:

Thanks  for the tips. I found a file named nifi-kite-nar-0.3.0.nar under
the NIFI_HOME/lib directory,  there are some other nars in the directory,
nifi-kafka-nar-0.3.0.nar, and PutKafka processor passed my test, so  I
think it's not a classpath issue. it just show the following error:

'Target dataset URI' validated against 'dataset:hive:default/sandwiches' is
invalid because Dataset URI is invalid: Unkown dataset URI:
hive:default/sandwiches.

Posted by Alan Jackoway <al...@cloudera.com>.
Was your error like this:

Posted by panfei <cn...@gmail.com>.