Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Esteban Forzani <es...@softwaresantafe.com> on 2004/02/21 14:07:00 UTC

Tile, Action and Form

Hi, using Tiles and Struts I would like to know if is it possible have
two tiles in the same page with two action and formbean.
The tile1  asociatted with action1 and form1  and the tile2  asociatted
with action2 and form2.

How I can inicialize the formbean´s attributte?.

Thanks

---

RE: Tile, Action and Form

Posted by Esteban Forzani <es...@softwaresantafe.com>.
I have this definition:

<definition name="test.tilesDef" path="/layoutTest.jsp" >
	<put name="top"	value="/testTiles/Test1.do?method=initialize" />
	<put name="center" value="/
testTiles/Test2.do?method=initialize" />
</definition>

The form bean inicialize worked. Is it the correct way?

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.