Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Matt Jarvis <mj...@mesosphere.com> on 2017/10/03 14:47:12 UTC

MesosCon Hackathon

So MesosCon Europe is almost upon us, running from October 25th to the 27th
in beautiful Prague. If you haven't registered yet, you can use *MCEUMU20* to
get 20% off your registration fee at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe

If you are attending, and fancy rolling up your sleeves and building some
cool stuff, I'd love for you to join us for the Mesos/DC/OS Hackathon on
October 25th. We held this during MesosCon North America earlier this
month, and had a fantastic day with attendees working on everything from
docs, frameworks, and UI improvements, and also had some great prizes !

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-europe/program/hackathon

You don't need to be a hardcore developer to take part - although we would
love as many upstream contributors as possible to attend, there's also
plenty of scope to work on documentation, demos or operations tooling.
Here's some potential things folks might work on, but feel free to suggest
your own topics too :

   -

   Documentation and website
   -

   Apache Mesos Core (we will provide a number of tagged beginner issues)
   -

   Frameworks and DC/OS SDK
   -

   Integration (e.g., Cloud Provider templates)
   -

   Apache Mesos UI
   -

   CLI
   -

   Benchmarking
   -

   Monitoring
   -

   Tooling (e.g., local vagrant or docker setups)
   -

   Demos (https://github.com/dcos/demos/)

If you've got any questions, or want some more information, feel free to
drop me an email off-list, otherwise I look forward to welcoming you on the
25th.

Hope you can join us !

--

*Matt Jarvis*