Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com> on 2013/02/01 19:01:58 UTC

Re: JDBC : CreateresultSet fails with null column in CqlResultSet

I think http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/cassandra-jdbc/issues/list is the place to raise the issue.

Can you update the mail thread with the ticket as well?

Thanks

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer