Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2015/11/25 15:11:39 UTC

5.4 branch created, feature freeze in place (was Re: A 5.4 release?)

I have created the lucene_solr_5_4 branch. Please, no new features in
this branch.

Please update this thread with any changes you propose to make to this
branch. Only JIRA tickets which are a blocker and have fix version 5.4
will delay a release candidate build.

Please do review the below - and take any action to clear up these
tickets asap.

I expect to create the first RC this time next week.

Thanks!

Upayavira

Re: 5.4 branch created, feature freeze in place (was Re: A 5.4 release?)

Posted by "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
I plan to address SOLR-8180 which is about adding jcl-over-slf4j as a
dependency on SolrJ.