Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/05/27 20:06:48 UTC

[Marketing] For Review: Changelog blog #16 for May

Hello everyone,

The Changelog blog for May is available for the usual 72-hour community
review:
here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gwAuK_pElAZixS2o9YZeqzOcDSF1qU36_GREHx5ipw/edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gwAuK_pElAZixS2o9YZeqzOcDSF1qU36_GREHx5ipw/edit>

Please leave amends in the comment. Thanks!
--
Chris Thornett

Re: [Marketing] For Review: Changelog blog #16 for May

Posted by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io>.
Yes, sorry, I'd locked it down. I've added you as an editor if you need to
make any more changes.

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.

Posted by Erick Ramirez <er...@apache.org>.
Chris, I just realised that no one had access to the doc. I was
specifically checking if there's a link to the World Party in the doc
because it's missing from the PR. Cheers!