Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Labudu Gopanna <La...@cybage.com> on 2006/07/31 15:22:12 UTC

HTTP Authorization manager question

Hi,

Please help me.

I am using jmeter 2.2 version, I am trying to login through jmeter,

I have followed below steps:

1. I am adding HTTP authorization manager to thread group in test plan
and I am inserting url, username and password.

2. I am adding one HTTP request. It is having the inner URL(home page)
3. I am adding listener->view results tree.

Then I am doing start the test plan from run menu. The result is showing
pass, but View results tree doesn't show the snap shot of given URL web
page for HTTP Request sample. It shows logout page(it should show the
given URL web page). I Don't know what concepts are behind this

The snap shot we can see from view results tree->response data
tab->render html radio button.

Please help me to do above explained thing.

Regards

Labudu Gopanna,

AW: HTTP Authorization manager question

Posted by "Schilling P., ITSC Bonn, SHD, EF" <Ph...@dp-itsolutions.de>.
Hello,

I'm sorry. I can't help you because I'm just starting to work with JMeter.
So, at the moment I can't help you

Regards
Philipp Schilling

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.