Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by John White <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/07/09 15:23:24 UTC

Unsubscribe not working

I know I'm not supposed to email the mailing list about this, but could someone please check the unsubscribe function?  I've sent five emails to dev-unsubscribe@oppenoffice.apache.org and have received no confirmation email.  I've checked my spam folder many times and nothing's there, and I keep getting emails from the mailing list.

John

Re: Unsubscribe not working

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 7/9/13 3:23 PM, John White wrote:
> I know I'm not supposed to email the mailing list about this, but could someone please check the unsubscribe function?  I've sent five emails to dev-unsubscribe@oppenoffice.apache.org and have received no confirmation email.  I've checked my spam folder many times and nothing's there, and I keep getting emails from the mailing list.

if you have send it to exactly this email address above, you should
correct it to dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org -> notice the
removed "p"

I hope thsi help