Posted to user@struts.apache.org by minhnguyet <mi...@ichi-corp.jp> on 2005/05/27 09:42:50 UTC

How to use ?

Hi all.

    I want to  link from a  section to another section in the same page . Some thing like this
     But it really not  works .I don't know how to do this ?

Thanks for help .

Re: How to use ?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "minhnguyet" <mi...@ichi-corp.jp>
>  I want to  link from a  section to another section in the same page .
Some thing like this
same page
</a>    )
>  But it really not  works .I don't know how to do this ?

If that's all you want to do, just use the HTML tags.  There's no reason to
use tags if the content isn't dynamic.

Alternately, take a look at the docs:
http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#link

One problem I see is that you've written <html:link anchor="#1" > when the
docs say "Specify this value WITHOUT any # character".  It also says you
MUST specify one of action, forward, href, linkName or page... and you
haven't.

--
Wendy Smoak